I created this mock up using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013, using basic tools such as copying and pasting images from the internet. I also used a quite basic font 'Bernard MT Condensed' to create a simple yet bold look. Firstly, I chose an image from my contact sheet and cropped a small section of the image to then stretch it and create a background, looking as though it was taken like that. I then included my chosen font and added buzz words such as 'Pre-Order' and 'Out Now' to entice my audience and catch their attention. I then added a black rectangular shape to the bottom as a side bar for other pieces of information such as social media as part of convergence. I also included a snapshot of the digipack front cover to promote the artist's work. Creating this mock up took under an hour and reflects this through it's quality.
Hi, My name is Aziza Robinson and I am an A Level student studying Media Studies at Harris Sixth Form. I have already completed AS Level; here is my AS Blog http://azizarobinsonmedia.blogspot.co.uk/ . This is my A2 Blog where I will record and update my coursework throughout the year, which this year will be based on the production of a music video and the planning and research that will completed as well. Enjoy!
Tuesday, 1 March 2016
Mock Up - Music Advert
I created this mock up using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013, using basic tools such as copying and pasting images from the internet. I also used a quite basic font 'Bernard MT Condensed' to create a simple yet bold look. Firstly, I chose an image from my contact sheet and cropped a small section of the image to then stretch it and create a background, looking as though it was taken like that. I then included my chosen font and added buzz words such as 'Pre-Order' and 'Out Now' to entice my audience and catch their attention. I then added a black rectangular shape to the bottom as a side bar for other pieces of information such as social media as part of convergence. I also included a snapshot of the digipack front cover to promote the artist's work. Creating this mock up took under an hour and reflects this through it's quality.
Labels:
Music Advert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment