Hi, My name is Aziza Robinson and I am an A Level student studying Media Studies at Harris Sixth Form. I have already completed AS Level; here is my AS Blog http://azizarobinsonmedia.blogspot.co.uk/ . This is my A2 Blog where I will record and update my coursework throughout the year, which this year will be based on the production of a music video and the planning and research that will completed as well. Enjoy!
Tuesday, 1 March 2016
Mock Up - DigiPack
I created this mock up using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 using editing tools to construct these sections. For the front cover, I stretched the background upwards using the crop and expand tool, selecting an area of the picture and applying it to the front to align the artist in the lower center position. I then used the font 'Bernard MT Condensed' which is quite simple yet harsh and bold to reflect the metaphoric stand this artist is going to make in the industry. I only included the artist's name and the album title as those are the two most important pieces of information for the customers. For the back of the digipack I continued using the same font for consistency and included copyright information and a barcode which are digipack conventions. For the interior, I completed the same tasks I did for the front and back, yet using an image from the internet to create a CD shape to design the disk. During this process I used the transparent background tool, remove background tool, shape insertion tool and cropping tool.
Labels:
Digipack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment